forums samir isaoui
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Book: Innovative Way to Manage Time

Go down

Free Book: Innovative Way to Manage Time Empty Free Book: Innovative Way to Manage Time

Post by samirisaoui Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:18 am

[rtl]Free Book: Innovative Way to Manage Time 1_885900_1_34 [/rtl]
There is nothing that may a believer regret other than a moment that passed in this life without remembering Allah …
One of our respected sisters presented to me the idea of preparing an article about time management in which I summarize the way I utilized time. It will be for brother readers to benefit and help them in utilizing and investing in time optimally.  Verily, this idea has begun by writing these lines, but I found that the topic deserves more than one article. Therefore, this is the first article in a series I called "an innovative way to manage time,"   It includes my personal experience with time.  I ask Allah to make it useful knowledge and dedication for Allah's sake. The ideas contained in this series reflect the views of my own. I have been through a real experience that anyone can repeat and come up with much better, because Allah Almighty is the facilitator who avails reasons.  We ask Allah Almighty to accept.
--------------------
By: Abduldaem Al-Kaheel

samirisaoui
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 2560
تاريخ التسجيل : 2013-07-05

https://info-samir-isaoui.1talk.net

Back to top Go down