forums samir isaoui
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgiveness for All Previous Sins

Go down

Forgiveness for All Previous Sins Empty Forgiveness for All Previous Sins

Post by samirisaoui Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:14 am

Forgiveness for All Previous Sins
When someone converts to Islam, God forgives all of his previous sins and evil deeds.  A man called Amr came to the Prophet Muhammad Forgiveness for All Previous Sins Salla and said, “Give me your right hand so that I may give you my pledge of loyalty.”  The Prophet Forgiveness for All Previous Sins Salla stretched out his right hand.  Amr withdrew his hand.  The Prophet Forgiveness for All Previous Sins Salla said: {What has happened to you, O Amr?}  He replied, “I intend to lay down a condition.”  The Prophet Forgiveness for All Previous Sins Salla asked:{What condition do you intend to put forward?}  Amr said, “That God forgive my sins.”  The Prophet Forgiveness for All Previous Sins Sallasaid: {Didn’t you know that converting to Islam erases all previous sins?}1
After converting to Islam, the person will be rewarded for his or her good and bad deeds according to the following saying of the Prophet Muhammad Forgiveness for All Previous Sins Salla: {Your Lord, Who is blessed and exalted, is most merciful.  If someone intends to do a good deed but does not do it, a good deed will be recorded for him.  And if he does do it, (a reward of) ten to seven hundred or many more times (the reward of the good deed), will be recorded for him.  And if someone intends to do a bad deed but does not do it, a good deed will be recorded for him.  And if he does do it, a bad deed will be recorded against him or God will wipe it out.}2

(1) Narrated in Saheeh Muslim, #121, and Mosnad Ahmad, #17357. Forgiveness for All Previous Sins Back
(2) Narrated in Mosnad Ahmad, #2515, and Saheeh Muslim, #131. Forgiveness for All Previous Sins Back

Home Page: www.islam-guide.com
Copyright  -  Privacy Policy

samirisaoui
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 2560
تاريخ التسجيل : 2013-07-05

https://info-samir-isaoui.1talk.net

Back to top Go down