forums samir isaoui
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UMAR (Ra) (The Commander of the Faithful)

Go down

UMAR (Ra) (The Commander of the Faithful) Empty UMAR (Ra) (The Commander of the Faithful)

Post by samirisaoui Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:11 am

Introduction
He was The Great Man who lived in simplicity, the simple man filled with strength and might, the mighty man just and merciful. He is the man whom the Prophet (PBUH) said about him “If there was to be another Prophet after me it would be Umar.” The Prophet (pbuh) also named him “AL-Farooq” (The one who differentiates between truth and falsehood and good and evil. He is the man who the Qur’an was revealed agreeing with his opinion on a few occasions. 

In early youth, Omar got training in methods of warfare. He also learnt the Arabic language reading and writing as well as the art of public speaking. From the outset, he showed unusual courage and frankness of manner. Eager to learn, he was earnest and thorough in whatever he undertook. These qualities won him a name in the country from an early age. As a trader, he had to travel to other lands. These travels brought him a wide knowledge and a deep understanding of the many trades of men.
Before the Prophet (PBUH) received any revelation, Umar’s father al-Khattab was known for being an enemy to a small group of Unitarian Arabs who were called “haneefies” or those aright with a sound belief. Al-Khataab would ridicule and reprove those who disbelieved in the idols.
So naturally, Umar the son of al-Khattab became a major enemy to Islam when the Prophet (PBUH) began to receive and teach revelations from God which categorically forbade any kind of idol worship. Him and another named Amr son of Hisham became the main enemies of the Prophet (PBUH), when the Prophet (PBUH) called out to his lord “O God! Strengthen Islam with the most beloved to you between these two”. God answered his prayer and guided Umar while Amr ibn Hisham became the leader of the Pagans against the Muslims and will always be remembered as Abu Jahl “The father of ignorance”. Abu Jahl was the leader of the first Makkan Pagan army to attack the Muslims at Badr. He was slain in that battle. Abu Jahl’s oldest son ‘Ikrimah later became a pious Muslim man and was blessed with martyrdom valiantly in a battle against the Byzantine Empire.
Acceptance of Islam
Umar was twenty seven when the Holy Prophet began his mission. Young Umar was one of those who did not care to listen to the message of Islam. He was for the old way of life. As years went by, Islam made a slow headway. This deeply bothered Umar. Whatever the Pagan Makkans did, still %95 of those who reverted to Islam were steadfast and never went back to their old faith. One of Umar’s own maid-servants became a Muslim. He beat her as much as he could, but she would not give up the new faith.
At last in the sixth year of the Mission, a number of Muslims left for Abyssinia. This made Omar boil with rage. “Here is a man,” he thought to himself “who has split the people. People were happy. This man appeared on the scene and has put sons against their father and brothers against sisters. Now his followers are running away to another land. Surely Muhammad is the cause of all trouble. I must slay him and put an end to the trouble.”
With this resolve Umar drew his sword and set out to kill the Holy Prophet. On the way, he met a friend who asked him why he looked so upset. Umar told him what he was going to do. “You better take care of your own kin first,” said the friend, “Your sister and her husband have embraced Islam.”
These words changed the direction of Umar’s anger. He went straight to the house of his sister, Fatima. He knocked at the door. Someone was reciting the Qur’an inside. Fatima was terrified when she heard Umar’s voice. She hid the portion of the Qur’an she was reading and opened the door.
“What was it that you were reciting just now?” Umar demanded.
“Oh nothing,” said the sister.
“Why nothing?” he shouted in rage.
“I have heard it alright. I know you both have accepted Muhammad’s religion.”
Saying this, he began to beat his brother-in-law, Saeed. Fatima ran to his help and Umar busted her in the head. Her head began to bleed. This made the couple bold. “Yes, we have become Muslims,” they shouted at Umar. “Do what you will.”

The sight of the bleeding sister deeply moved Umar. Fatima was such a loving sister! Surely there must be some great truth in the Qur’an which had won her innocent heart. “Would you let me have a look at the Qur’an?” said Omar.
Fatima handed him the few pages of the book she had.
Umar sat down to study the pages which had the first 15 verses written from chapter 20 (Ta-Ha). Soon his face changed. His anger cooled down. The fear of God gripped his heart. He wept and declared, “Surely this is the word of God. I bear witness that Muhammad (peace be upon him) is the Messenger of God.”
Umar was again on his way to the place of the Holy Prophet. He was not going to slay him but to embrace his faith. This was the power of the Qur’an that those of us who don’t speak Arabic can’t realize.

The Holy Prophet was sitting in the company of some men. They saw Umar coming and became worried. Hamzah, the Uncle of the Prophet who had accepted Islam days before this said “Don’t worry if he tries anything I will kill him with his own sword. When Umar arrived the Prophet (PBUH) asked, “Umar, what brings you here?”
“O Prophet of God!” replied Umar, “I have come to embrace Islam.”
Great was the joy of the Holy Prophet and his followers. Loud shouts of “Allahu Akbar (God is Greatest)” filled the air of Mecca. Soon everyone knew that Umar was no longer an enemy of Islam. It was a great day for Islam because one of its bitterest enemies had become its staunch follower.

The Title of Farooq
The coming over of Umar made a difference for Islam. Hitherto, the Muslims had lived in constant fear of the non-believers. Some of them had not even made their faith known to the people. They could not say their prayers publicly. All this changed when Umar became a Muslim.
The first thing Umar did was to call together the chiefs of Mecca. Before this gathering he declared himself a follower of Islam. They started at him in silence. No one had the courage to utter a word of reproach.
Umar next requested the Holy Prophet to say prayers in the Ka’bah. He himself led a party of Muslims to that place. A second party was led by Hamza. When all had gathered, they said their prayers in congregation. The Holy Prophet led the prayer. This was the first prayer of its kind said in the Ka’bah.
When migration to Medina started, the same thing happend again. Most of the Muslims left Mecca silently and secretly. But Omar would not do so. He put on his arms. Then he went to the Ka’bah and said his prayer. The chiefs of Mecca looked at him in silence. After the prayer, he shouted out to them, “I am leaving for Medina. If anyone wants to stop me let him meet me across the valley. His mother shall certainly have to weep for him in sorrow.”
Despite this challenge, no Meccan would dare to stop Umar. These things earned for Umar the title of Farooq. “Farooq” means to distinguish between truth and falsehood with precision. Umar’s acceptance of Islam had made a big difference for Islam and Muslims.
Devotion to the Prophet Umar stood by the side of the Prophet (PBUH) in all battles and expeditions. Great was his love for God and His messenger. He never allowed any blood ties or friendship to stand in the way of this love.
The death of the Prophet was a stunning shock to Umar. He could not believe it, so much so that he drew his sword and swore that he would cut off the head of the man who said the Messenger of God was dead. He was overwhelmed with grief. Life without the Prophet (PBUH) was unthinkable, he thought. And if the Prophet was really no more, as people said, what was going to happen to Islam and the Muslims? These dark thoughts blotted out all sense from Umar’s head. Not till Abu Bakr had reminded him of the clear verdict of the Qur’an on the point did he come to himself. Abu Bakr, during his Caliphate, depended on Umar for advice. That was because the Prophet too, in his life-time, gave great weight to what Umar said.
Caliph Umar’s inaugural address
After the assumption of office as the second Caliph, Umar soon realized that he was more feared than loved. Abu Bakr, his predecessor, was tender and soft hearted. Whenever he appeared in the streets of Madina, the children ran to him saying “Father, Father.”
On the occasion of the first Friday prayer after his assumption of office as Caliph, Umar addressed the faithful assembled in the mosque of the Prophet in the following terms:
“Brethren, it has come to my notice that the people are afraid of me. They say when the Holy Prophet was alive, Umar was harsh to us. During the caliphate of Abu Bakr, Umar was hard and stern. Now that he has become the Caliph himself, God knows how hard he will be. Whoever has said this is not wrong in his assessment.
“The truth of the matter is that I was the slave and servant of the Holy Prophet. The Holy Prophet was most kind hearted, liberal and generous. In contrast I was hard and harsh. Sometimes he ignored my point of view. There were occasions when he agreed with me. Till the death of the Holy Prophet that remained the situation between him and me. Thank God, the Holy Prophet was pleased with me. Though the Holy Prophet sometimes accepted my advice, and sometimes turned it down, yet he approved of my conduct.”
“During the caliphate of Abu Bakr my role remained the same. Abu Bakr was most soft hearted and tender. It was my business to bring the other side of the picture to his notice. He always took my point of view into consideration, but the ultimate decision lay with him. Sometimes he agreed with me, and I acted as his agent to enforce a decision which appeared to be harsh. Sometimes he did not agree with me, and I had to remain quiet. I am happy that throughout the period of his office, Abu Bakr approved of my conduct, and ultimately nominated me as his successor, although I did not covet the office.”
“Now that the entire responsibility has come to vest in me, know this my brethren, that you will feel a change in me. I will no longer be hard and stern in all matters. For those who practice tyranny and deprive others of their rights, I will be harsh and stern, but for those who follow the law, and are devoted to religion, I will be most soft and tender. I will not tolerate any person make any excess. He who commits any tyranny, him I will sternly call to account. I will be harsh and stern against the aggressor, but I will be a pillar of strength for the weak and the meek. They will find in me their best friend.”
“Friends you have some rights on me, and I tell you of these rights, so that you may be in a position to call me to account. These rights are:
Firstly, that I should not exact any tax or other levy from you not authorized by law;
Secondly, that whatever taxes are lawfully taken from you are spent in your best interests;
Thirdly, it is incumbent on me that I should protect the frontiers of your land;
Fourthly, it is my duty to promote your prosperity and look after your interests;
and Fifthly, it is my obligation to do justice.
“O servants of God, continue to fear God. Suppress your selfish motives and work for the solidarity of the Muslims as a whole. In running the State, you are my partners. Help me with your sound advice. If I follow the right path laid down by God and His Prophet follow me. If I deviate, correct me. Strengthen me with your advice and suggestions. Let us pray for the glory of Islam.”
Conquest of Iraq
After Khalid, Muthanna was the Commander of Muslim forces at Hira in Iraq. He was attacked by the enemy once, but he beat back the attack. However, reports were pouring in that the Iranians were preparing for another heavy blow. So Muthanna came to Medina to explain things to the Caliph.
A day after Muthanna bin Harith reached Medina, Abu Bakr died. But before death he had urged Umar to give first thought to Iraq.
People from far off parts of the country soon started pouring into Medina. They came to pledge loyalty to the new Calpih. Umar took advantage of their presence. He spoke to them and urged them to take part in the Iraq campaign. But most people had come to look upon Khalid bin Walid as the only man who could deal with the enemy. They were doubtful about the outcome of a campaign not headed by Khalid. However, Omar went on urging people. He wanted to uproot the wrong idea that Islam could not do without a particular man, however great a man might be. At last the well-known chief of Banu Thaqif, Abu Obaid Thaqfi, came out to fight for the cause of God. His example was followed by many more. Abu Obaid Thaqfi was given the command of Iraq operations.
Jahan and Narsi Routed Defeats in Iraq had made the rulers of Iran desperate. The nobles set aside their differences and met in counsel. After much thought, they crowned Princess Puran Dukht as the empress. The well-known noble, Rustam, was appointed her Chief Minister and Commander-in-Chief.
The first thing Rustam did was to take back the frontier districts that had fallen to the Muslims. He then sent two big armies under his experienced commanders, Jahan and Narsi. Narsi was a prince and Jahan a famous noble.
Abu Obaid’s first battle was with Jahan. It was fought at Namariq. Jahan was utterly defeated and was taken prisoner by a Muslim soldier, who did not know who the prisoner was. “I am an old man,” Jahan said, “let me go. I will give you good money for it.” The soldier agreed. Soon after, some other soldiers identified Jahan. They dragged him to Abu Obaid. Jahan told the commander of the deal he had made with one of his men. Most of the men objected to the deal in strong words. But Abu Obaid said, “We must honor the word given by one of us. Islam does not allow us to go back on our word.” Thus Jahan got his freedom.
The Persians, who fled from Namariq, joined the army of Narsi. But Narsi was also defeated. The two victories had a healthy effect on the frontier districts. The chiefs and nobles of these districts presented themselves before Abu Obaid to pledge loyalty.
The Equality of Islam
Some of the chiefs from frontier districts brought with them choice dishes for Abu Obaid.
“Is this food for me alone or for the whole army?” he asked.
“It was difficult,” they pleaded, “to prepare food for the whole army in such a short time.”

“Well,” replied the Muslim commander, “these men and I are partners in this army. I cannot part company with them at the dinner table. I must eat what they eat.”
This was something unheard of for these proud chiefs, who were used to the Persian way of life. The Muslim way of life amazed them beyond description.
The Battle of the Bridge
The defeat of Jahan and Narsi startled Rustam. He was bent upon doing something about the Arabs. Immediately he collected a massive army. He put it under the command of his bravest general, Bahman Juduya. He gave Bahman the famous Durfash-i-Kawayani. This was the sacred flag of Persia. It was taken out only on very special occasions.
In the month of Shaaban, 13 A.H., Abu Obaid advanced to meet Bahman. The Euphrates lay between the two armies. Bahman asked Obaid whether he would cross over or he should do it. Leaders of the Muslim army liked to stay on this side of the river. But Abu Obaid was carried off his feet by over-confidence. He chose to fight across the river.
A bridge of boats was built and the Muslims crossed the river. Here they found themselves at disadvantage. The ground was uneven. The army could not move freely. On top of this, the Persians stood shielded by a thick wall of elephants. The Arab horses had never seen the giant beasts before. They got frightened and became difficult to manage.
Seeing this, Abu Obaid ordered his men to get down from their horses. With their swords, Muslim soldiers cut down the ropes of the Elephant carriages, brought down the riders and killed them. But the elephants still remained a problem. They trampled men to death. A white elephant was the leader of the herd. Soon the white giant became a terror. Wherever it went, panic overtook the Arabs and their lines broke. Abu Obaid decided to do something about it. So with one stroke of his sword, he cut off the trunk of the white elephant. The next moment, the angry beast trampled the Muslim Commander to death.
His brother stepped forward to hold the standard. He also met the same fate. In this way seven relatives of Abu Obaid fell one after another.
This made the Muslim army lose heart. There was a rush for the bridge. But there was no bridge! It had been cut by a young man of Banu Thaqif, lest the Muslim army should take to flight.
The outlook was hopeless. Muthanna had now the command. He ordered the rebuilding of the bridge. In the meantime, he held back the enemy. But even so, the Muslim army suffered a heavy loss. Almost four thousand men, out of an army of nine thousand, could be saved.

Preparation for Revengesp The defeat made Umar very sad. How strongly he felt for the precious lives lost! He sent words to different tribes to fight under the command of Muthanna. It was not long before Muthanna had enough men to re-start the fight.
This time Rustam chose Mehran to fight the Muslims. This general had had long experience of Arab warfare. Rustam felt sure that Mehran would be more than a march for Muthanna. To be doubly sure, he put twelve thousand men of the Royal Guard under Mehran’s command.
The two armies met where Kufa now stands. The Euphrates lay between them. Mehran asked if Muthanna would cross over. He refused. So the Iranian host crossed the river.
The battle began. It was a grim fight. The Persians were several times in number. But the Muslims fought urgently. With amazing daring, they plunged into the heart of the Persians. A young man of Banu Taghlab identified Mehran. He flew at him and cut off his head. The he cried out, “I am a youth of Taghlab and the killer of the Iranian commander.”
Panic overtook the Persians. There was a wild rush for the bridge. Muthanna had his plans ready for removing the bridge before the enemy could get to it. With the bridge gone, thousands of the fleeing Iranians got drowned. Close to a hundred thousand of them lost their lives in this battle. Muslim victory was complete. The whole of Iraq, west of the Euphrates, was now in Muslim hands.
The Battle of Qadisiya
The challenge of Iran had to be met. Umar started preparations on a big scale. Orders were sent to governors to send to the capitol brave warriors, tried generals and good speakers. These orders were carried out. Medina was soon flooded with the best sons of Islam.
Omar himself wanted to lead the army. Talha, Zubair, Abdur Rahman and other noted companions were appointed commanders of different regiments. Umar marched at the head of the army for about three miles. Then he encamped to decide finally whether or not he himself should command. The general opinion was for it. But the veterans said it was a risky affair. No one could foretell the outcome of the battle. If the Muslims lost, fighting under the command of the Caliph, nothing could give them back their confidence and prestige. Omar saw the point. He handed over the command to Sa’d bin Abi Waqqas, the maternal uncle of the Holy Prophet, and himself returned to Medina.
Sa’d continued the march until he reached where Kufa stands now. Here he received news of Muthanna’s death. Muthanna’s brother joined Saad with his army of eight thousand. He also brought far the new commander some very useful hints which his late brother had given.
Sitting in Medina, Umar gave careful thought to the smallest details of the campaign. Sa’d was constantly receiving instructions from the Caliph. If was Umar who said how the army should be organized. Again it was he who chose Qadisiya as the place where the Muslims were to halt. He then asked for a detailed map of the surrounding country. In the light of this map he sent further instructions about the tactics to be used.
Yezdgird Hears Strange Talk  Sa’d received orders that an offer of peace be made to the enemy before fighting was begun. So he chose fourteen chiefs of different tribes to be the envoys of Islam.
Yezdgird held his court to receive the envoys. The court was a mirror of the pomp and glory of Iran. The Iranians wanted to dazzle the eyes of the desert dwellers by the display of their splendor. But the Muslims turned out to be made of a different stuff. With shawls of Yemen flung across their shoulders, leather boots on their feet and whips in their hands, they walked fearlessly into the court. The courtiers and the Emperor alike were amazed at the dauntless bearing of the Muslims.
The peace talks began. Yezdgird asked the envoys what had brought them into his territory. Naaman bin Maqran, the leader of the deputation, came forward and said:
“O king, not long ago we were an ignorant and wild people. God had mercy on us. He sent to us His final Prophet. The Prophet showed us the path of truth. He called us towards a pious life and God-consciousness and he rid us of all evils. He had said that if we accepted his message, we would be successful in this world as well as in the next.
We accepted his message. He then ordered us to carry his message to our neighbors. This message is Islam. It is the fountain-head of all good. It clearly tells what is good and what is bad.”
“O nobles of Persia, we call you to the path of faith. If you accept it, we will leave you alone. We will hand you the book of God. That will be your guide. You will have to follow its commandments. But if you reject the message of Islam, you will have to pay the jizya (non-Muslim tax) and live under our just rule. You will have to give an undertaking that there will be no more injustice of evil doing in your country. If you refuse to allow us to offer this message to your people peacefully, then the sword must decide.”
Yezdgird calmly heard this speech, then said:
“O Arabs, not very long ago no people on earth were so wretched and rotten as you. The smallest favor from us was enough to win you. Whenever you did a mischief, we wrote to a frontier chief and he set you right. I advise you to give up your whims of conquest. If you do not have enough food or other necessities, let us know. We will send you supplies. We will also appoint a good ruler over you, that he may treat you kindly.”
When the king had finished, Mughira bin Zarara rose and spoke back:
“O king, we were truly as wretched as you have said; perhaps worse. But ever since God chose a Prophet from among us, we have totally changed. His wonderful teachings and his lofty example have made us leaders of the world. Even proud kings like you fear us now.”
“O king, any further talk is useless. Either accept the chosen Prophet of God and submit to the path of God or agree to pay the jizya. If you accept neither of the two things, then wait for the sword to decide.”
Mughira’s words made the king lose his temper. “By Yazdan,” he roared in anger, “if it were not against the law to shed the blood of envoys, I must have got you beheaded. But I am sending Rustam to deal with you. He will bury you and all your commanders in the trenches of Qadisiya. You are going to get nothing from us except dust.”
Then the king asked, “Who is the most respectable among you?”
“I” replied Asim bin Omar.

The king got a basket full or earth and had it placed on Asim’s head. Asim galloped away, carrying the basket. He took the basket to the Commander, Sa’d, and placing it before him said, “Congratulations for the victory! The enemy himself has handed over his soil to us.” Then he recounted all that had taken place at the Persian court.
Sa’d was pleased. He took it as a good omen for Muslim victory. Later events proved that he was right.
The Battle at Last
In the month of Muharram, 14A.H., the battle of Qadisiya began at last. Sa’d bin Abi Waqqas, the Muslim Commander, was sick with sever pain. So he sat on the roof of a near-by house and directed the operations from there. After the early afternoon prayers, Sa’d ordered the attack. As was the Muslim practice, the commander raised three shouts of “God is greater!” At the fourth shout, the army went into action.
A Strange Incident
A strange incident took place on the second day of the battle. Abu Mahjan Thaqfi was a great warrior and a good poet. Sa’d put him in prison because he had been found drunk. From the prison window, the brave warrior looked at the stirring scenes of the battle. He longed very much to be in the thick of the fighting. Presently Sa’d's wife, Salma, passed by. He requested her to set him free so that he might also fight. “If I live until evening,” he assured her, “I will walk back into this cell and put on the shackles.”
Salma was moved by the appeal. She set him free. Abu Mahjan at once darted into the thick of the battle. Sa’d noticed from the house top the outstanding feats of a particular warrior. Whichever way he turned, he broke the lines of the enemy. Sa’d was full of praise for his courage and wanted to know who he was.
At night, Abu Mahjan came back to his prison and put on the shackles. In the morning Sa’d's wife told her husband all about the brave prisoner. Sa’d then knew who the wonderful warrior of the previous day was.

“By God!” declared Sa’d, “I cannot keep behind bars a man who loves Muslims so much.
“By God!” declared Abu Mahjan as he got his freedom, I will never touch wine again.
Rout of the Persians
The battle entered the third day. The Iranian elephants were still a problem. Sa’d asked some Persian Muslims how best to solve the problem.
“Put out their eyes,” they said.
There were two big elephants the led the rest of the herd. Two Muslim warriors took it upon themselves to deal with one of the giant bests. At one and the same time, they put out both its eyes with their spears. Then one of them cut off its trunk. The same thing was done to the second giant beast. Mad with pain both the elephants reeled back into the river. The rest of the herd followed the blinded leaders. From then on, the elephants were seen no more.
The battle raged with full fury the whole day and throughout the night. When morning came, the chiefs of different Arab tribes shouted out to their men to make one final rush. At this call, men jumped down from horses. With drawn swords they thrust themselves into enemy lines. Before noon they were in the heart of the Persians. Some of them reached as far deep as Rustam, the Persian Commander. Sitting on his throne of gold, Rustam was directing the fight. Take by surprise, he jumped down and gave a good fight. But he was slain at last by a Muslim soldier, Halal bin Alqama. Halal jumped onto Rustam’s throne of gold and shouted out, “By the Lord of the Ka’ba, I have slain Rustam!”
The death of Rustam completed the Persian rout. Darufsh-i-Kawiyani fell in Muslim hands. Thirty thousand Iranians were killed. The Muslim loss was eight thousand killed.

Calpih Receives the News
Umar was very anxious about the outcome of the battle. Each morning, he walked a few miles out of Medina and waited for the messenger of Qadisiya. One day, as he sat waiting, a camel-rider appeared in the distance.
“Wherefrom?” asked Umar, as the man came near.
“From Qadisiya,” came the reply, and the man kept galloping on.
Umar ran by his side to keep pace and asked, “But what news have you brought?”
“God has granted victory to the Muslims,” was the answer.
Thus Umar went on running by the side of the messenger, getting more details from him. When the two reached the town, people greeted Umar as the “Commander of the Faithful”. The messenger was taken aback. He had never seen Umar before.
“O Commander, of the Faithful,” he said in a low voice, “why did you not tell me who you were?”
“No harm has been done,” said Umar. “Please go on with the details of your message.”

The Conquest of Persia
A party of Muslims will take the White Palace of the Persian Emperor,” the Holy Prophet had foretold several years ago.
Madain was the proud capital of Persia. Here lived the mighty Emperor, in his well-known White Palace. The imperial city was not more than forty miles for Qadisiya.
Sa’d's army rested after the Qadisiya victory for two months. When the men were fresh again, Sa’d ordered them to march towards Madain. Cities and forts that stood on the way were easily taken. Soon the Muslims reached the banks of the Tigris. The White Palace shimmered in the sun, on the opposite bank.
The Persians had destroyed the bridge on the river. So Sa’d ordered some of his men to get across and make the opposite bank safe for a landing. At once sixty horse-men threw themselves into the river. The sight so frightened the Iranian guards that they ran off, shouting, “The giants have come! The giants have come!”
Sa’d crossed over with his army. There was no opposition. Yezdgird and his courtiers had already fled.
At last the Muslims were inside the White Palace. Here they met with heaps of precious stones and untold treasures. One-fifth of this rich booty was sent to Medina. The rest was divided among the men. Every soldier got twelve-thousand pieces of gold, in hard cash, in addition to other valuable objects.
Sa’d and Omar were both grateful to God. Their men had shown perfect honesty and uprightness throughout the campaign.

Umar Weeps

please click here if you want to read the scend part

samirisaoui
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 2560
تاريخ التسجيل : 2013-07-05

https://info-samir-isaoui.1talk.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
like us on page facebook
Flag Counter